MW Community FAQs
How do I reset my password or user name?
- Use this link to reset your password to the Community and Forum.
- Use this link to create an account in the Community and Forum
- If you don’t have an account, sign up here!
How do I upload/edit my avatar?
- To upload or change your avatar/profile picture, first make sure you are logged on. Then mouse over the "profile" tab in the Community. Select “Change Profile Picture” from the drop down menu. You may now browse your computer files for the picture you want to use.
How do I add a new topic in the forum?
- Select the category in which you would like to post a topic. At the top of the current topic list, click on the button and give your topic a "subject" title. You may now post and attach any files you want to include!
How can I ask to receive emails about a post I am interested in?
- If there is a particular post you would like to follow, click on the button to receive email updates when someone replies.
How do I reply to a post in a forum?
- If you want to reply to a post, click on the button and type your response in the box provided. You must be logged in to the Community to reply to forum posts.
How do I edit/delete a comment or topic I posted in a Forum topic?
- If you make a comment or topic in the forum and would like to edit or delete it, go to the comment or topic and click on the purple “edit” or “delete” button. For editing, you are now ready to make any changes you like and click “submit.” For deleting, the site will ask you if you want to permanently delete the comment, click that button and it will be deleted.
How do I upload a video or image to the Community/Forum?
- To upload a video from within your new or existing topic or reply: Make sure you are posting to the category or topic in which you want to share. Find the film strip icon and click it. Select the provider of the video (YouTube, etc.) and paste in the url for the video that you want to share.
How do I upload a file to the Community/Forum?
- To upload a file: click on at the top of the Forum topic. Make sure you are posting to the topic you want to share in. At the bottom of the post there is a place for you to browse and attach a file.
How do I see replies to my post/comment?
- The system will automatically sign you up to receive email updates when someone replies to your posts. However, if you unchecked that box and would like to start receiving email updates to replies on your post, then click on the button and you will being receiving updates.
How can I stop receiving emails about replies to my posts/replies?
- If you would like to stop receiving email replies to your post or reply, go to the post and click on the button. You will immediately stop receiving updates.
How do I report inappropriate behavior?
- If you see or read content that you think should be removed, please use the provided links to report the behavior. In the Community Groups, go to the comment/post and use “report discussion”. In the Forum go to the comment and use “report to moderator”.
How do I purchase Brainology?
- You can purchase and view pricing for Mindset Works products Brainology here.
To learn more about our offerings (program for students, professional development and whole-school program), please visit our offering page.
How do I subscribe to the email newsletter?
- To subscribe to the Mindset Works email newsletter, click here and subscribe. We will never sell or share our mailing list.
How do I submit a proposal for a guest blog post?